Insulspan SIP System Advantages/Benefits
Read the Insulspan SIP System Advantages for:
Insulspan is the most trusted and recognized brand in the industry.
Insulspan's industry-leading ready-to-assemble (RTA) system gives builders a real competitive edge over traditional stick frame
construction. The process reduces construction time and improves efficiency. Blueprints for your home are loaded into our
computerized factory equipment, where Insulspan SIPs are manufactured to your exact specifications, then delivered to your
location as a ready-to-assemble building system.
Only total SIPs/ICF package in the industry.
Insulspan SIPs and the Advantage Insulating Concrete Forming (ICF) System can be combined together as roof, wall and floor
components to provide the most energy efficient building envelope in the building industry.
The HighestPerforming! BUILDING SYSTEM
is an integration of Insulspan SIP and Advantage ICF. These products are combined together as roof, wall and floor components.
The result is a completely insulated building envelope that is extremely energy-efficient, very durable, and wonderfully quiet
and comfortable to live in.
- A complete installed building structure that performs 50% to 70% better than the Model Energy Code.
- Unprecedented comfort through proper sizing of HVAC systems and the SIP envelope.
- Economy in operation.
- Affordability through efficient installation, operation.
- Favorable mortgage.
- A Healthy Living Environment through proper ventilation.
- Environmentally sensitive materials.
- Safety and Security through greater strength.
- Durability through careful design, material selection and installation.
- High Resale Value through higher appraisals and demand.
- Building with Insulspan SIPs is good for your business.
- Build more buildings in the same time frame.
- Building with Insulspan SIPs is cost effective. Buildings require less skilled labor and there is less labor time spent
on-site. The building envelope can be locked up and ready for other sub trades quickly and be secured against theft,
keeping costs down.
- Build year round. Our insulated building systems are installed on-site quickly, so the interior of your home can be
finished in shirt-sleeve comfort in any climatic conditions at any time of year.
- Get paid sooner by your customers.
- Provide upgrade options that make you look better than the competition.
- Fewer call-backs keep costs down and enhance your reputation.
- Partner with us as an Insulspan Preferred Builder, your principal supplier of building systems to make more money.
- Look for our ready-to-assemble House plans on our website and Design planbook so you need not invest in design fees.
- Ability to specify reliable Insulating building systems as part of a HighestPerforming! BUILDING SYSTEM.
- Less time can be spent developing construction details using our system.
- Weather tightness is achieved in less time, managing your schedule.
- You can handle more projects by specifying our building system.
- Fewer skilled trades are required when using "ready-to-assemble" building systems.
- Be a part of green community: Our systems improve energy efficiency and reduce HVAC requirements and greenhouse gas
emissions that lead to global warming. EPS insulation does not use ozone-depleting CFCs or HCFCs.